How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under EyesDark circle treatment will help you to free your eyes from those annoying dark rings. Dark circles are usually the result of stress, inadequate sleep, use of certain medications and creams, allergies, eczema, and the lack of a balanced diet among other things. There are many home remedies that can be used for dark circle treatment.
Dark Circles Home RemediesGiven below is a list of dark circles under eyes remedies at home:
1. Make up is a good way of concealing the dark circles under your eyes.
2. Eat a balanced diet. Include plenty of green vegetables and fruit. Also ensure that you drink plenty of water every day. Drink at least 10 glasses every day.
3. Dampen some cotton wool with rose water. This cools the eyes and also helps to remove the dark pigmentation.
4. Mix equal parts of lemon juice and tomato juice and apply on the dark circles at least twice a day.
5. Almond is excellent for the skin. Massage the skin under your eye with almond oil at night for about two weeks.
6. An excellent home remedy is applying chilled cucumber slices or used tea bags over your eyes for about twenty minutes daily. This is one of the most popular home remedies for dark circles under eyes.
7. Take equal amounts of cucumber and potato and make a juice out of these. Apply this juice on the circles and wait for 20 minutes. Wash off with cool water.
8. Make a thick paste out of lentils, turmeric, lemon juice and tomato juice. Apply and keep on till dry. Wash off with cool water to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles.
9. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep a day. Adequate rest is essential if you wish to keep those dark circles at bay.
10. Apply Vitamin E or olive oil on the dark circles. Both oils are beneficial home remedies for under eye wrinkles and dark circles.
11. A paste made out of turmeric and pineapple juice could be applied as a home remedy for dark circles around eyes.
12. Covering your eyelids with raw potato slices for about 15-20 minutes helps too.
13. Facial exercises also help to get rid of dark circles. Do these regularly and you will see the dark circles vanish.
14. Applying cucumber juice under the eyes is best for dark circles under eyes.
15. Mint is known to have medicinal properties. Apply the mint juice under your eyes. This not only cools the eyes but removes dark circles too.
16. A diet rich in Vitamin K is good for the eyes. Applying under eye creams that contain Vitamin K is best for getting rid of dark circles.
Try these dark circles under eyes remedies at home.